Enquire now - 01484 477600
The land and property formerly Lees Mill extending to 2363.47 m (25,440 ft) on a site of approximately 1.95 Acres (0.79 Hectares) were predominantly constructed in 1855 as a textile mill and consists of a number of single storey and multi storey stone built industrial properties.
The site also benefits from two additional modern industrial units in the form of a single storey steel portal frame unit extending to 365.12 m (3,930 ft) with part brick part profile sheet clad elevations under a dual pitched profile sheet roof with an electric roller shutter loading door. Additionally, a single storey concrete framed asbestos sheet clad unit extending to 162.43 m (1,749 ft) with electric roller shutter loading access.
The site has more recently been leased to the neighbouring Grosvenor Chemicals and their land is also available via separate negotiation.